Episode 5 – Tee, anyone?
After a brief hiatus that saw us become exactly two kilograms, two wisdom teeth and one weekend lighter, Andy, Ginny and Andrew are back for more Switch chat in Episode 5.
We did, however, gain something in the form of a developer interview, as Ginny chatted to Ashley Ringrose from Death Squared developer, SMG Studio.
Join us this week as we discuss:
- Latest Switch news (AKA what is coming to Switch now?)
- Battle Chef Brigade allows you to be a vegan
- The many, many, many games released on Switch in the last two weeks
- Stardew Valley
- One Piece: Unlimited World Red Deluxe Edition
- FIFA 18
- Picross S
- Thimbleweed Park
- Golf Story
- Dragon Ball Z: Xenoverse 2
- Interview with Ashley Ringrose from SMG Studio
- Listener questions/feedback!
If you enjoy the show, please remember to subscribe and leave us a review on your podcast store of choice.
Closing Music: Cheekybeak Peak Theme (Golf Story)